5 ton hydraulic arm sea marine deck boom crane
- Packaging Details
Hydraulic Telescopic Mobile Pedestal Marine Crane 10 Ton on Deck, packing
1.40′ open top : 12 units (approx). Standard packing for export.
2. Water-proof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion.
|SQ5SA2T hydraulic telescopic boom|
|Max Lifting Capacity||Ton||5|
|Max Lifting Moment||KN.m||12.5|
|Hydraulic System Flow||L/min||32|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||MPa||20|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||100|
1) How old is your factory?
We have 16 years of production and nearly 10 years of experience, and we export to more than 50 countries and regions.
2) What payment methods can you accept?
Usually, T/T and L/C Spot are fine for us.
3) What is the delivery time?
20-40 working days after receiving 30% T/T or L/C.
4) What is your warranty?
Generally 1 year, large quantity can be negotiated.
5) What is your MOQ?
MOQ: 1 set
6) Can you accept OEM service?
Yes, my friend.
7) Optional accessories?
Remote control, basket, auger, grab, top seat, back legs
Simple operation, high work efficiency, stability and reliability, high efficiency, low noise, and low calorific value.
1. Advanced development and analysis ensure reliable designs.
2. Adopt a double-section telescopic oil cylinder design, one oil cylinder pushes the second boom, the other oil cylinder pushes the rest of the telescopic boom through the pulley block and the wire rope, to ensure that the crane is in the middle distance and effectively protect the wire rope in the boom.
3. The center design of the pentagonal and hexagonal booms is more symmetrical, and the bending resistance is greater.
4. The boom interface adopts a strong steel plate, and the crane above 8T adopts a U-shaped arm, which has a stronger cross-section bending resistance.
The crane above 5.6.3T adopts square legs, which can better protect the oil cylinder.
6. The compact design of the boom head and tail end maximizes the boom length and prolongs the service life of the crane.
7. The overall lifting winch greatly improves the work efficiency and prolongs the service life of the hydraulic system
8. Integral arm head structure, stronger strength. The arm head adopts an integral structure with greater strength. Split head design reduces boom head carrying capacity
9. The hydraulic winch of the hoisting mechanism relies on disc springs and friction brakes, which are stable and reliable, with high efficiency, low noise, and low heat generation; when falling, it relies on the hydraulic balance valve to balance the weight, which greatly improves the reliability of the product.
10. Anti-rotation impact device makes the vehicle run safely.
11. Water-based paint, more environmentally friendly.